Latest information, articles and press release about ACPN National and RegionalView More Press Release
The Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria National Anti-Drug Abuse Competition (ACPN NADAC 2022) has reached a crescendo.
As submitted by our seasoned Evaluators, below are the best Candidates across the geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
1. LEVI MUNACHIM KELECHI-EBISIKE - GOMBE STATE
2. EKE NGOZI RACHEAL - KOGI STATE
3. ENADEGHE LUCY OSAYUWAM - EDO STATE
4. OLUOBA CYNTHIA CHIOMA - ANAMBRA STATE
5. OLATEJU ABIGAEL DOYINSOLA - KANO STATE
6. PRAISE AYOMIPOSI AWOSANYA - OSUN STATE
7. AKINOLA PEACE MERCY - FCT
The best 3 (THREE) candidates have been awarded their respective Prize Awards at the Opening Ceremony of the 41st Annual Scientific Conference of our Association that was held between July 25 - 29th, 2022 in Lagos.
The best 4 Candidates were also certified as The ACPN Ambassadors for Anti-substance Abuse.
We appreciate all the 500 students across the country who registered and participated in the Competition.
Watch out for the 2023 edition.